RFS: gcom - Option GlobeTrotter and Vodafone datacard control tool

Hi,

This package is important for umts and gprs support, thus I'd like to
see it in debian.
I recently sent an ITP bug report: #353802.
The package is now ready and available from my repository:

deb-src http://debian.g-tec.co.at/ unstable main
deb http://debian.g-tec.co.at/ unstable main

linda and lintian didn't report warnings or errors. It's a small package
so it shouldn't take too much time to check it.

I'd be glad if someone could be my sponsor for this package.

greets Jimmy

--
                 Andreas "Jimmy" Gredler
   ,'"`.         http://www.jimmy.co.at/ | jimmy@g-tec.co.at