Re: How to close Bugs in experimental

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 09:29:35AM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > > In a more general sense, it's important to note that the
> > > fixed-in-experimental tag is deprecated, and definately not necessary
>
> > It is kinda hard to consider it deprecated while DAK still sets it instead
> > of doing a proper job of issuing "notfound" commands to the BTS.
>
> You mean "close" commands...

No, as close commands ARE clearly deprecated as well, and not at all
equivalent to adding a tag.  We are taliking about uploads to experimental,
after all.

AFAIK, bug#-done@bugs should be used for unstable uploads (it already is, I
think), and notfound commands to control@bugs should be used instead of
fixed-in-experimental tags.