Re: How to close Bugs in experimental

Hi.

Armin Berres wrote:
> Maybe I don't understand you or you don't understand me.
Yes, but please be assured that I'm genuinely trying to understand.

> There is no Initng version in unstable! The benefit I see from closing
> the bug completely is that it will vanish from the statistic. In the
> whole Debian project exist no package with this bug so why should it
> stay opened? Or lets say why should it appear only closed in
> experimental? No Initng version is in unstable so it is also closed in
> unstable this way ;)
I appreciate your effort to explain, but I must strain your patience a
bit further if I want to understand:
- Will there be a version of initng in unstable?
- Was there ever a version of initng in unstable or experimental which
  doesn't contain the bug anymore?
- Can you point me to a bug which is counted as "open" for unstable when
  it's clearly clearly tagged fixed for some version?
- Which statistics do you mean?

My apologies for being slow to get this.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/