Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hi,

I've had many problems building the package for some reasons.
One of them was that I was using Debian stable. So, I
usually thought that the package was lintian and linda clean
when in, fact, it wasn't. Although I can't have a pure
unstable system here, I upgraded some packages (dpkg,
lintian, linda, debhelper). Thanks to the help that I
received here, I hope that now there is no longer any
problem that might prevent the package of being uploaded.

I uploaded the files to mentors repository to avoid the ever
changing links of wald.intevation.org. Thus the new links are:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/statist/statist_1.3.1-1.diff.gz
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/statist/statist_1.3.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/statist/statist_1.3.1.orig.tar.gz

I would be very grateful if Nico Golde, Alexander Schmehl,
or someone else could check (again) the package.

Thanks,

Jakson