Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hi,
* Jakson A. Aquino <jaksonaquino@yahoo.com.br> [2005-11-09 17:43]:
> I'm sorry for still using the wrong FSF address. Now it's
> really fixed. The new links are:
>
> http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/43/statist_1.3.1-1.diff.gz
> http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/44/statist_1.3.1-1.dsc
>
> Many thanks,

Ok here are the comments:
 - changelog file will not close an ITP
 - add one space before the Homepage tag in control (like
   described in developers reference)
 - consider to add Upstream Author tag to copyright with
   email addresses of them (not a bug)
 - delete unneeded comments in rules (sample file etc.)
 - the website in the readme is not the same as in control
   and copyright
 - is dh_fixperms really needed?
 - dh_installexamples is not needed
 -  lintian -I ../*.changes
    I: statist: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/statist.1.gz:7
    I: statist: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/statist.1.gz:8
    I: statist: hyphen-used-as-minus-sign usr/share/man/man1/statist.1.gz:64
    (not a real problem, consider repoting it to upstream)

I think besides the first one this things should not prohibit an upload
but it would be nice if you can fix them.
Like I told in PM I am not yet a DD so I can not sponsor your package but it
would be nice if someone else could do it, its a cool tool.
Regards Nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF
http://www.ngolde.de | http://www.muttng.org | http://grml.org