Re: RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 10:46:32PM -0200, Jakson A. Aquino wrote:
> I added (Closes: #155073), but this bug was already
> automatically closed on 22 Sep 2005 because there was no
> activity around it in 365 days. Is there any problem in
> trying to close an already closed bug?
>
> This is currently the only doubt that I have, and I would
> like to solve it before uploading the .diff.gz and .dsc
> files again

I wrote to Carleos Artime and he reopened the bug. Then I
uploaded the files.  The new links are:

http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/45/statist_1.3.1-1.diff.gz
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/46/statist_1.3.1-1.dsc

Thanks,