Re: [gmail] Re: sponsor quake3 quake3-data packages

> > > A link to actual packages files would be good...
> >
> > http://scorpius.homelinux.org/~marc/debian/
>
> Any reason why you didn't send this to the list but only to me?
> You will certainly get more useful feed back by actually posting
> the links in the list and in the WNPP bug...

My mistake, I  hit 'r' instead of 'g'.

I'll post the location of the package to the wnpp bug once I've checked
the availability of the demo and point release packages I've used in the
quake3-data package: I only used one mirror and I need to check if these
files (there is a strange numbering) are available on other locations
too.

--
  greetz, marc
She was vague to the point that I suspect she doesn't have a clue.