Re: RFS: auctiongallery -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates for auction descriptions

The current version (0.9.2) does not yet allow users to have their own
config. All config is stored in /etc/auctiongallery and all templates go
to /usr/share/auctiongallery/templates. All auction pictures and
descriptions go to /home/auctiongallery.

I can make a new version and add features that allow users to have their
own settings, like ~/auctiongallery/auctiongallery.conf,
~/auctiongallery/templates and ~/auctiongallery/auctions. However that
kind of defeats the purpose of my software because it is aimed at eBay
powersellers who have many employees. The way I have auctiongallery set
up at my work is the following. All auction descriptions and pictures go
to a common directory /home/auctiongallery. All users have the same
config and the same templates unless they run auctiongallery with -c and
-t overrides. That way all employees are part of one team and everything
works nicely.