Re: RFS: auctiongallery -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates for auction descriptions

Thanks for the comments. I already know how to use debuilder for C++
programs that install via ./configure, make and install. But my program
is a simple script and it doesn't have any of that. I will try to figure
out how to package it the Debian way.

1. The command line options should be a piece of cake.
2. I had that idea but I couldn't figure out how to do that. The
"source" thing looks promising.
3 and 4. I will look into removing Bash dependency