Re: RFS: auctiongallery -- Generates picture galleries and HTML templates for auction descriptions

I have just added the Debian package to my website. You can download it
from http://home.comcast.net/~deathkrush/

I packaged it manually with dpkg-deb and checked it with lintian.
Everything works OK! I am planning to add more auction/product
management features to my program. It will have features that are not
available in similar free programs.

Regards,
Stan