Re: RFS: polymer -- KDE style Plastik for QT

Sven Mueller wrote:

>> [sarge-only system]
>
> Well, that explains your control file ;-)

Why? What's wrong with it? :|

> After your fix of the duplicate-relation problem lintian reported,
> your control file doesn't have any direct dependency on libqt3-mt
> anymore and the name of the dev package (libqt3-mt-dev IIRC) didn't
> change. So shlibs:Depends should expand correctly on both Sarge and
> Sid systems. No problem there anymore.

Thanks for rechecking this. After a few hours of googleing and
try&error tactics I got pbuilder to build me a sid system. This also
got me to point out two more build dependencies. One was autoconf
because the configure script wants to execute autoheader. And another
one was libqt3-compat-headers which I could fix by slightly modifying
the source :)

> PS: I'm sorry, but I'm no DD yet, so I can't sponsor your upload.

No problem. You already helped me a lot. Thanks :)

I've uploaded the new version at the old place[1]. So maybe a willing
sponsor can recheck the package?

Greets,
Mathias

[1] http://www.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~mkrause/debian/polymer/