Re: RFS: mkat - Burn, catalog, search data, audio CDs or directories with tagging support

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 08:11, Dmitry Maksyoma wrote:
--cut--
> > Where can I find the .diff.gz and the .dsc file?
>
> The .dsc can be found at http://monster.amur.ru/~ledestin/mkat/debian/
> with the rebuilt .deb, but there is no .diff.gz, because I get sources
> directly from cvs. In detail, the procedure is to get files from cvs, do
> .tar.gz including cvs sources, so that the package can be build by
> others. No modifications are made to the original sources. If it is a
> requirement, I will modify the procedure to use a tarball as a source.

Better do have a diff.gz file, even if the debian/ directory came from the
upsteam cvs (I would go that way). Only debian-specific progs (such as apt,
dpkg & friends) may be native debian packages, e.g. with no diff.gz
separately provided.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB 2003-03-18 <danchev.fccf.net/key pgp.mit.edu>
fingerprint    1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB