CDBS and DESTDIR

Hi Mentors

I am having a small problem. I am using CDBS to create a package, but something is happening:

cp bin/ali2gff /bin/
cp: cannot create regular file `/bin/ali2gff': Permission denied
make[1]: *** [installbin] Error 1

This is when running dpkg-buildpackage

When doing a "make install DESTDIR=/tmp":

cp bin/ali2gff /tmp/bin/
cp: cannot create regular file `/tmp/bin/ali2gff': No such file or directory
make: *** [installbin] Error 1

It is getting the DESTDIR variable OK. So I think that the problem is not om the Makefile.

My debian/rules is this:

#!/usr/bin/make -f

DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_DEBIAN_CONTROL := yes
DEB_DESTDIR = $(CURDIR)/debian/gff2aplot
DEB_MAKE_CLEAN_TARGET    := clean
DEB_MAKE_INSTALL_TARGET := install DESTDIR=$(DEB_DESTDIR) prefix=$(DEB_DESTDIR)

include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/simple-patchsys.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/debhelper.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/makefile.mk
include /usr/share/cdbs/1/class/perlmodule.mk

I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

Please, could someone help me?

Thank you
Nelson

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!