RFS: mkat - Burn, catalog, search data, audio CDs or directories with tagging support

Hello,

  I'm looking for a sponsor for my package for mkat, that is a tool to
  "Burn, catalog, search data, audio CDs or directories with tagging
  support". Mostly I worked on data CDs, with rudimentary audio CD
  support.

  I'd like to see my package in Debian to get more feedback and perhaps
  improve it, and improve myself. This would close bug #273334.

  Package: mkat
  Architecture: all
  Depends: debconf (>=0.5), mkisofs, cdrecord, cdparanoia, cd-discid, liblockfile1
  Suggests: autofs
  Conflicts: burn
   mkat is a set of command line tools to burn and/or catalog audio, data
   CDs and arbitrary directories then search the catalog database, e.g.
   check whether you have a certain file or audio CD in your collection.
   Tags can be used to categorize CDs, e.g. comedy, drama, kids, sports.
   .
   Options can be passed to the programs doing the real work: cdrecord,
   mkisofs, grep. The catalog database consists of plain text files.

  http://freshmeat.net/projects/mkat/
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mkat/

--
/Dmitry <ledestin@amur.ru>