Re: RFS: mkat - Burn, catalog, search data, audio CDs or directories with tagging support

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:41:15PM -0400, Bruno Barrera C. wrote:
> >   Package: mkat
> >   Architecture: all
> >   Depends: debconf (>=0.5), mkisofs, cdrecord, cdparanoia, cd-discid, liblockfile1
> >   Suggests: autofs
> >   Conflicts: burn
> >    mkat is a set of command line tools to burn and/or catalog audio, data
> >    CDs and arbitrary directories then search the catalog database, e.g.
> >    check whether you have a certain file or audio CD in your collection.
> >    Tags can be used to categorize CDs, e.g. comedy, drama, kids, sports.
> >    .
> >    Options can be passed to the programs doing the real work: cdrecord,
> >    mkisofs, grep. The catalog database consists of plain text files.
> >

> >   http://freshmeat.net/projects/mkat/
> >   https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/mkat/
>
> This sounds interesting.
>
> Where can I find the .diff.gz and the .dsc file?

The .dsc can be found at http://monster.amur.ru/~ledestin/mkat/debian/
with the rebuilt .deb, but there is no .diff.gz, because I get sources
directly from cvs. In detail, the procedure is to get files from cvs, do
.tar.gz including cvs sources, so that the package can be build by
others. No modifications are made to the original sources. If it is a
requirement, I will modify the procedure to use a tarball as a source.

--
/Dmitry <ledestin@amur.ru>