Re: Best way to package skippy

first I'd appreciate you stop CCing me as I do read the mailing list

I think I'll apply the patch, as it looks like a policy fix, and will
use Steve's solution, witch is appending to the README file:

>  'Add the following in /etc/X11/XSession.d/99skippy if you wish
> the program to be started at login time for all users:
>
>  #!/bin/sh
>
>  /usr/bin/skippy &'

I refuse to modify the default xinitrc for 2 reasons:
- as Steve said, not everyone will enjoy skippy.
- If I do so, the xinitrc file will be modified, and the next upgrade
  of xbase-clients will break, ask for a change (witch can not be seen
  in automatic upgrades), or at better overwrite my changes.

Cheers,
--
Niv Altivanik <xaiki+deb@cxhome.ath.cx>
Debian::GNU/Linux::Addict, Wannabe Debian Developper,