RFS: kxstitch (cross-stitch pattern creator and editor for KDE)

Hello again mentors,

I packaged kxstitch, a cross-stitch pattern creator and editor for KDE
and I am looking for a sponsor. It is licensed under GPL-2.

This is my second RFS for kxstitch. Since my last post about it, I've
written the required manpage and gotten the package lintian/linda clean.
I welcome any comments and suggestions regarding the package.

Name: kxstitch
License: GPL-2
Short Desc: cross-stitch pattern creator and editor for KDE
Long Desc:  This program allows the user to create and edit cross-stitch patterns. It
 allows the use of existing patterns, like those made by PC Stitch 5.
 It uses various floss palletes (DMC, Anchor, Madeira). User can create custom
 palletes and colors. Uses standard stitches. Free use of backstitching.
 Imports from various picture formats. Prints patterns and floss keys.
 .
 Homepage: http://kxstitch.sourceforge.net

The debianized package is available here:
 http://tl.linux.org.ph/~xenos/debian

I packaged this program for Debian so my wife has even less reason to
reboot into the other OS. :) I've emailed the author and he'd be happy
for me to package it for Debian. So here it is.

Debian currently has no cross-stitch pattern editors/creators, so there is no
other package that provides this function. It has most of the features that
one would expect from a cross-stitch pattern editor/creator on any platform.

Thanks!
--
___  Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service  [IMS]
\e/  Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila