Testing Njam package

Hi, I'm working in the njam package. I have ready a beta package.

Njam is a full-featured cross-platform pacman-like game written in C++ using SDL library

I'm the debian maintainer for Idesk package. Now, I'm testing the njam package. I tested with lintian, linda and pbuilder. I think just need to build the man page and the package will be ready but I don't know if I need something, for that I need yours comments.

I created a Debian Unofficial Repository in my site.
http://fixxxer.cc/debian.html

The package has assigned a bug number for the package.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656