Re: RFS: pcsx -- Sony PlayStation emulator

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 07:49 pm, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Ryan Schultz in <[🔎] 200510191940.07019.rschultz@ithaca.homelinux.net>
>
> > I believe all of the code in PCSX is DFSG-free, after research (see the
> > ITP bug #137355 for more info).
>
> Are there free games for PCSX? Otherwise it should probably go into
> contrib. (Like scummvm prior to 0.5.1-2 [1] and probably other
> interpreters/engines.)

Mmm, well, there used to be a homebrew scene, but it's buried on Google in PSP
homebrew links. There are docs for writing these games[1] (Engrish, but the
code is there), and I'm sure there are some open source ones out there. If I
have to, I'll try to write a spinning polygon game or something and then GPL
it.

Thanks for taking a look!

[1]http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown/2004/psx/ny_e.htm#hello

--
Ryan Schultz
 "Pleased to meet you, e^x," says the Differential Operator. "I'm d/dt."