RFS: pcsx -- Sony PlayStation emulator

* Package name    : pcsx
  Version         : 1.6f (from pcsx-df source)
  Upstream Authors :
 			Linuzappz     <linuzappz@pcsx.net>
 			Shadow        <shadow@pcsx.net>
 			Pete Bernett  <psswitch@online.de>
 			NoComp        <NoComp@mailcity.com>
 			Nik3d
 			Akumax        <akumax@pcsx.net>
			Ryan Schultz <schultz.ryan@gmail.com>

* URL             : http://www.pcsx.net, http://rschultz.ath.cx/code.php
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Sony PlayStation emulator

 PCSX is an advanced PlayStation (PSX) emulator, which uses a plugin
 architecture to provide full support for all components of the PSX.
 It has full emulation support for gamepads, videos, sound, memory cards,
 and other important PSX components (when the respective plugins are
 installed), and is able to play many games without problems.
 .
 You should install packages providing psemu-video,
 psemu-sound, psemu-input, and psemu-drive before using PCSX.

This is a modified version of PCSX to be working directory independent. It
also incorporates several other changes from my version of PCSX, PCSX-df. I
am just maintaining the code, really, if even that. The original upstream is
unresponsive at this time.

I believe all of the code in PCSX is DFSG-free, after research (see the ITP
bug #137355 for more info).

Interested sponsors, please also take a look at my psemu plugin ITPs, which
were just recently filed. These are important to making PCSX useful.

A partial summary of my changes in PCSX -> PCSX-df:
http://rschultz.ath.cx/cgi-bin/darcs.cgi/pcsx-df/?c=patches

lintian/pbuilder clean packages available from:
   deb http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian unstable/i386/
   deb-src http://rschultz.ath.cx/debian unstable/source/

--
Ryan Schultz
 "Pleased to meet you, e^x," says the Differential Operator. "I'm d/dt."