Re: ifupdown-bonding package

Hmmm. How about filing wishlist bug report to ifupdown and provide your
script as a patch which falls into one of the example in
/usr/share/doc/examples/ .

Or create a patch to ifupdown itself to support bondX.Y notation in
interfaces and file bug report.  This may be enen better.
What I'll do is fill in two wishlists, one on the vlan package, the other on ifenslave.
Please see the thread "Needing explanations about BTS usage for wishlist".

Thanks a lot for taking time to answer me :-)