Re: make *.py +x

Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
Hello,

I made my yum debian package, and when passing it to 'lintian -i',
It finds that many *.py files are not executable.

I am not really sure where should I make the chmod into the rules file.
would you help me?

I join the rules file (but tell me if you need more to help me).

Thank you.

PS: The reply-to is alredy set to the list, please only reply, dont
reply to all ;-)

The problem can be with your py files that contain things like
#!/usr/bin/env python
but thoses files doesn't need to be executable.
In such a case I think you should remove the header and inform the upstream.

Yann