Re: include in mentors faq? Re: DFSG compliant packages (Solution)

Hi everyone,

Justin Pryzby wrote:
> This is great!  I can't think of any improvements right now; surely
> someone will need it to be generalized, though :)

	i will do it on the next days...

> Hope it gets saved for later (at least its archived!); maybe Matt
> could link to it?

	Just a minor question. When updated a package, ths script is copied ti
the new debian dir, but the execution permission is removed. I know is
just a minimal issue, but anyway to don't need to chmod +x on before
every update...

	Another one, it depends on some tools, like rpm2cpio to updated
properly. Should those tools be included as a dependecies on the control
file? It's not build time or a runtime depencie, Any filed to an
update-dependencie? :)

	Ghe Rivero