Re: duplicate library code in a package

On 28 September 2005 14:07, Justin Pryzby wrote:

When I make a new upstream package for Erlang, I need to extract the upstream
tar.gz file, which is named otp_src_[version].tar.gz, rename the created
directory to a Debian friendly name and then make the .orig.tar.gz.

Does that count as repackaging? If so I'm clueless as to what I should do to
avoid that.