Re: RFS: Kat -- Desktop Search Enviroment for KDE

Hello,

The (cleaned) packages I have made are in:
http://jr.falleri.free.fr/fichiers/debian/kat

I am still interrested in working on it but I don't have any
objections to work with another people.

If someone can tell me if there are some things to fix in it (and if
not, if anybody could sponsor it :) ).

Regards.

--
Jean-Remy Falleri