Re: RFS: bbppp -- PPP tool for the blackbox window manager

Hello *,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 09:13:44AM -0700, Stan Vasilyev wrote:
> I just adopted bbppp and made a new package with minor changes. I need a
> sponsor to check the package for errors and upload it. The package is
> available at:
>
> http://stanvasilyev.homelinux.com/debian/bbppp/

Hmmm, it looks like you didn't contact the previous maintainer before
putting your package together. I mean, he just RFA'd and didn't simply
orphan bbppp, so he might still be available for a hint or two; well,
but apparently he didn't quite manage to make this clear... ;)

Anyway, I can sponsor this. Admittedly the changes are really minor so
far, so please apply two more: add me as an Uploader (so I can better
track this package) and use debhelper compatibility level 4 (even
oldstable provides 4.0.2, so why not change now; besides, I always
wanted to be a nuisance).
Just send me a PM once you need the upload.

Cheers,
Flo