Re: RFS: Kat -- Desktop Search Enviroment for KDE

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 09:32:01PM +0200, Jean-Remy Falleri wrote:
> The (cleaned) packages I have made are in:
> http://jr.falleri.free.fr/fichiers/debian/kat
>
> I am still interrested in working on it but I don't have any
> objections to work with another people.
>
> If someone can tell me if there are some things to fix in it (and if
> not, if anybody could sponsor it :) ).

Good to hear you still like to maintain the package. Please run
"lintian" on your package and see if you can fix those issues.

Also please consider splitting the package. The end-user will probably
not need the /usr/include/kat files.

And again... why the AUTHORS, TODO and README files?

Regards
 Christoph
--
~