Renaming the package and other things

Hi!

I am maintaining a package called mozilla-firefox-biofox.
Both ths source and the binary package have the same name. Biofox was always released only to Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite was not supported. However, upstream author changed this now. Biofox supports both navigators.

I am planning to rename the source package to "biofox" only, instead mozilla-firefox-biofox. May I do this? How can I do this? Is it there some policy saying about renaming a source package?

Right. Second problem now.
If I create two binary packages, one mozilla-firefox and another mozilla-firefox-biobar, basically they will have the same files. If I create only one package (maybe named "biofox" only), this package will depends on mozilla | mozilla-firefox and I will put the files inside Firefox dir, for example, and create links on Mozilla dir, pointing to the files on the Firefox dir (to avoid duplicated files). Maybe there are other alternatives, but what is the best thing to do? Create 2 binary packages or just one, as I said?

If the one package only is the best thing to do, I must put a Replaces, Conflicts and Provides, like this?

Replaces: mozilla-firefox-biofox
Conflicts: mozilla-firefox-biofox
Provides: mozilla-firefox-biofox

So, user will upgrade to "biofox" properly (if I am not making some mistakes), right?

I hope that I was clear trying to explain my doubt :-)

Thank you very much!

Nelson