Re: RFS: wcalc

Hello Kilian,

> i was talking about this:
> -(snip)-
> export DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE  ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
> export DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE ?= $(shell dpkg-architecture -qDEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)
>
> # FOR AUTOCONF 2.52 AND NEWER ONLY
> ifeq ($(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE), $(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE))
>   confflags += --build $(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
> else
>   confflags += --build $(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) --host $(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE)
> endif
>
>         ./configure $(confflags) \
> -(snip)-
>
> replacing your existing option to configure. Not really much to alter
> from what you have.
ok ok :)

> > > Only in wcalc-2.0: parser.c
> > > Only in wcalc-2.0: parser.h
> > > Only in wcalc-2.0: scanner.c
> > >
> > > What's the 3 files you've added? Missing in the clean target?
> > Yes, they are, should I do something with them?
[...]
> As a general note, "make clean" should get you back to where you run
> configure (before running make); "make distclean" should get you to
> where you run autogen.sh in a cvs checkout of a development snapshot.
ok, I added a line to `debian/rules' to remove them. The upstream has a
bugged version of autotools (it uses Mac os X, it may be difficoult to
upgrade them), but right now it isn't a problem to handle those files.

> Well, as you now ship a README, you should include that into debian/ not
> as the topdir README. It's also probably a good idea to discuss this as
> well with your upstream for general consideration. =)
yes, the author said he will use a text file README in the next releases

Cheers,
Daniele

--
  GPG Fingerprint: 7B1F 0815 BB7D CF35 1018  EEAB 4B97 6382 F151 402D
                              -