Re: Willing to adopt a few orphaned packages

On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 02:26:02PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> On 08-Sep-2005, Stan Vasilyev wrote:
> > I am wondering if anyone is willing to sponsor my work on some of
> > the orphaned packages I listed below.
>
> Prospective sponsors will need to know that you've read the FAQ and
> addressed its issues.
>
> Then they will need to see your new source packages that you want
> sponsored. Post here with the URL to the source packages you have
> created.

I think the question is: "If I create a package of this, will someone sponsor
it?".  Which sounds reasonable, as sometimes packages pass by on this list
which don't find a sponsor.  I expect Stan to know that the sponsor can ask
for some changes once he built a package, but I don't think that's what he's
asking about.

Bye,
Bas