Willing to adopt a few orphaned packages

I was browsing through the list of orphaned packages and I saw a few that I'm willing to adopt. The problem is that I'm not a Debian developer yet and I will need a sponsor to upload the packages. I already have experience with packaging auctiongallery and wlassistant but none was uploaded yet. I am wondering if anyone is willing to sponsor my work on some of the orphaned packages I listed below.

The ones I'm really interested in are:

KSocrat - English/Russian and Russian/English Dictionary

robotour - control mobile robots in this programmer's game

oonsoo - A solitaire game for X

august - Tcl/Tk HTML editor

And a few others:
uncc, xbox-raincoat, pornview, mindterm, mgm, hfsutils, guitar

Stan Vasilyev
PS: I already have a PGP key signed by a Debian developer