Re: zoo: directory traversal security bug

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 19:23 -0700, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> On 7/15/05, skaller <skaller@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > Oh .. which DD can be responsible for my package Felix then?
> > They would have to know:
> >
> > * C/C++
> > * OCaml
> > * Python
> > * Bash
> > * Interscript
> > * Felix
> > * ocamllex/ocamlyacc and Elkhound
> > * HTML/XML
> > * Latex/troff/texinfo
> > * snippets of 10 other programming languages
> >
> > .. hmm .. and understanding the languages is just the start.
>
> IANADD but I've dipped into Felix recreationally once or twice

.. hopefully now there is a Debian package on the way to
the archive it will be easier to get hold of .. :)

> and the
> only other items with which I am not acquainted are Interscript and
> Elkhound, which can't be too exotic, right?

Elkhound is a Generalised LR Parser. It provide Felix with
both run time and compile time support for the builtin
GLR parsing sub-language.

Is it exotic? Well .. *I* don't know how it works..

--
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>