Re: zoo: directory traversal security bug

On 7/15/05, skaller <skaller@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Oh .. which DD can be responsible for my package Felix then?
> They would have to know:
>
> * C/C++
> * OCaml
> * Python
> * Bash
> * Interscript
> * Felix
> * ocamllex/ocamlyacc and Elkhound
> * HTML/XML
> * Latex/troff/texinfo
> * snippets of 10 other programming languages
>
> .. hmm .. and understanding the languages is just the start.

IANADD but I've dipped into Felix recreationally once or twice and the
only other items with which I am not acquainted are Interscript and
Elkhound, which can't be too exotic, right?  Find me an upload
sponsor, conditional on the packages not sucking, and I'll give it a
shot -- although be warned that I am not the most consistently
responsive of maintainers and most of my packages are currently
RFA'ed, so it may be a one-shot.  (FWIW I think my sponsors for those
packages considered them pretty high quality at the time.)

> Heck, I don't understand it all .. and I wrote most of it :)

Been there.  Got the scars.  :-)

Cheers,
- Michael