Re: zoo: directory traversal security bug

I thought to be a mantainer I just must know debian-policy, how to create Debian package,, how to create docs,etc . I read many Debian Docs, and I didnt read anything about people must be C, python, php ,etc developer.

[]
Jose Carlos

Ganesan Rajagopal wrote:
Not to me. I don't think it's a requirement to know C to maintain a
package.
Well, how about if the package's source is 10000 lines of C code?
I do prefer people knowing what it actually is they're putting into the
archive.

Kind regards

T.

--