Re: latex2html makes twice table captions

Mauro Darida wrote on 20/05/2005 18:03:
> On Tuesday 17 May 2005 20:44, Sven Mueller wrote:
>
>>Could you give us a (as minimal as possible) .tex file (and possibly the
>>output .html you get) to reproduce this?
>
> Sure, they are attached below.

Really weird. It definately looks like a bug in latex2html. It generates
the same caption twice (actually not only the caption but a full table
header) with different HTML code for each of them. For me this looks as
if someone wanted to replace the code that is spit out for the table
header but accidently inserted his new code in addition to the old code
instead of replacing the old code.

I would say: Open a bug (I would suggest severity important because it
has serious impact on the usability of the package) against latex2html.

cu,
sven