Re: cannot make (my first) debian package

On Thursday 05 May 2005 11:09, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> You're using PDF as *source*? How come?

I am now using the latex file as source.

> Why don't you simply check some packages that contain binary files?
>
> `apt-get source asc-music`

What a wonderful idea! I have never downloaded a source package. I looked at
some packages of the doc section and found many interesting hints. In the end
I have managed to build a debian package which compiles the pdf file from a
latex source. It installs in /usr/share/doc. It works. I have still to
understand why :)
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.