Re: Newbie question: missing conf file

* spam@klub.com.pl [Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:17:56 +0100]:
> This conf file is present in the DEB files, but after installation, it is
> not being copied to the /etc/dibbler directory.

  Try:

    # dpkg --purge dibbler-{server,client,relay}

  And then reinstall. Extra points for me if that solves your problem.
  Extra points for you if, if that solves your problem, you find out
  why. ;-)

  [Now seriously: run "ls /etc/dibbler" and "dpkg -l 'dibbler-*'" before
  running dpkg --purge.]

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that
rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge.
                -- Erwin Knoll