Newbie question: missing conf file

Hi

I'm trying to prepare DEB packages with Dibbler - a portable DHCPv6 implementation. This is a multi binary package (one source and 3 binary deb packages). I came across following problem, which I'm unable to solve:

There are 3 binary packages: dibbler-server, dibbler-client and dibbler-relay. Each of them has his own configuration file:
/etc/dibbler/{client|server|relay}.conf
This conf file is present in the DEB files, but after installation, it is not being copied to the /etc/dibbler directory.

Problem occurs in all 3 packages, so let me explain on server example.
After inspecting dibbler-server DEB package with mc, there is a file CONTENTS/etc/dibbler/server.conf. There is also a file
DEBIAN/conffiles, which contain one line: "/etc/dibbler/server.conf".

Note: debian/dibbler-server.conffiles is empty on purpose.
Adding "/etc/dibbler/server.conf" to that file does not fix the problem.
It just makes lintian complain about duplicate entries in conffile.

lintian -i dibbler_0.4.0-1_i386.changes does not report any problems.

Can someone take a look at it? Everything (.orig, .dsc, .chagnes, .deb) is available here: http://klub.com.pl/dhcpv6/debian/ I really appreciate any help as I'm out of clues. Reading New Maintainter's Guide, Debian Mentors FAQ, Debian Policy and various man pages didn't help.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tomasz Mrugalski,              | "I think there is a world market for     |
spam(at)klub(dot)com(dot)pl    |  about five computers."                  |