Re: RFS: Bustle - to do list manager with a difference

On Sat, Jan 29, 2005 at 08:41:52PM +0200, Fred Strauss wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:38:53 +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:
> > Hi Fred
> >

> My dependencies were pretty much based on the script example from the
> maintainers guide. I don't know of a reliable way to determine the
> build dependencies otherwise. I've removed the lib dependencies, gcc
> and the versions as you recommended. I've kept the version dependency
> for debhelper as that was put there by a script, not sure if the
> version is needed or not.
There is no foolproof way to automatically check this. Recently there
were quite a few suggestions on how to check this semi automatically
(check the archives). The best way is probably to use pbuilder.

The dependency on debhelper is OK.

Gaudenz