Re: RFS: Bustle - to do list manager with a difference

Hi Fred

Some more questions and suggestions concerning your package:

- As you are also the upstram author of Bustle, why do you fix your
  makefile in the Debian diff and don't incorporate these changes in a
  new upstream release?

- Why do you build depend on libncurses5, libxcursor1, libxft2 and
  libxrandr2? Shouldn't you either build depend on the respective -dev
  packages or remove these dependcies altogether?

- Why are all your build dependecies versioned? Do you really know that
  you need at least these versions or is this just a wild guess? If you
  don't really need the versioned dependencies, I would remove them. And
  you don't need to depend on gcc-3.3 if you just need a gcc (>= 3.3).
  The build-essential package already depends on  gcc (>= 3:3.3), g++ (>=
  3:3.3).

Gaudenz