Re: How to deal with CVS directories in upstream tarballs?

* Justin Pryzby (justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net) disait :
> >     - Should I make my own .orig.tar.gz tarball whenever a new upstream
> >       release is packaged? I'm planning to do that for 2.18.
> This sounds like a good idea.  Use a makefile rule "cleancvs" (nothing
> has to depend on it, you'll just run it manually, I guess).
>
>   find ./ -name CVS -type d -exec rm -fr {} \;
>   find ./ -name .cvsignore -exec rm -f {} \;

Ok, I'll certainly do such a thing. Thanks :)

--
                                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                               http://www.sukria.net

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur. »
Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.