Re: RFS: kst: A KDE data analysis program

On Fri, 27, Aug, 2004 at 06:49:47AM -0600, Wesley J Landaker spoke thus..
> Sounds good; posts the links to your packages when you feel that they're
> ready and I'll take a look at them. Unfortunately, like a quantum
> particle, I'll be popping in and out of existance this week, but I
> should have time to look over your package and sponsor the upload if
> there are no problems in the next day or two. =)

Hi,

I think the package is ready for upload now.  I've made a few changes
since the last version you saw.

Unfortunately, I can't upload to mentors.debian.net again because I want
to start in debian proper with 0.99-1 and, stupidly, I didn't use 0.99-0
for the initial mentors upload; I'll know better in future.

Also, our local server at work has died (and I haven't had a chance to
look at it yet as it's the weekend) so I've uploaded the source package
to my University webspace.  It can be found at:

http://www.students.ncl.ac.uk/mark.hymers/kst/

(kst_0.99-1.diff.gz, kst_0.99-1.dsc and kst_0.99.orig.tar.gz).

Both the source packages and the .deb packages which build from this are
lintian -Ii clean and work well.

Rough changes from the last test version:

* Added some examples which I generated and a brief doc on how to use
  them
* Renamed the libkst package to 0 instead of 1 (as binary compatibility
  is likely to change in version 1.0).
* Fixed a really obscure lintian warning (only appears with -I) to do
  with hyphens and minus signs in manpages
* Fixed the installation of the KDE KST documentation so that it appears
  in khelpcenter and works properly (part of kst-doc)

Hope that give you enough information.  If you have any more questions,
please let me know.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)