Re: RFS: kst: A KDE data analysis program

On Sun, 22, Aug, 2004 at 09:48:17AM -0600, Wesley J Landaker spoke thus..
> I'm willing to sponsor it once I can get it to build cleanly. That might
> mean waiting a bit for some of the kde dependancies to trickle into
> unstable, but if you drop me a reminder to try again, I'll give it
> another look over and help you get it uploaded.

Hi,

There is a KDE NMU in incoming at the moment which fixes the libopenexr
issue.  Could you offer me one piece of advice?  Should I make the
Build-Depends on kdelibs4 versioned (i.e. kdelibs4 (>> 3.3.0-1.1)) to
make sure buildds don't waste time trying to do it with 3.3.0-1?
According to my reading of policy 7.1, this is allowed [the parentheses
should contain a relation from the list below followed by a version
number, in the format described in Version, Section 5.6.11.].  I wasn't
sure whether I could include a debian revision in the versioned depends
but it looks like it to me (looking at 5.6.11).

Once I've done that and tested, I'll upload final versions of the
package.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)