Re: RFS: kst: A KDE data analysis program

On Fri, 27, Aug, 2004 at 02:44:27PM +0200, Andreas Metzler spoke thus..
> No, that is useless. - It does not change a thing.
>
> The buildds do not automatically evaluate Build-Depends before they
> download and try to build the package. They download the package,
> install build-dependcies (ignoring the version requirements) and only
> after that check whether the version requirements are fullfilled.

Ah, thanks.  I need to read up more on how the buildd software works in
that case (added to my TODO list).

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)