Re: RFS: evolvotron (graphics)

Thanks to all for the tips and pointers.

- Turns out there is a -k option for dh_installchangelogs which makes
CHANGES a symlink to changelog, which seems sensible enough.

- I have enough semi-obsolete spare machines here to turn one over to
unstable (looks a bit easier to get to grips with than pbuilder).

- I was going to ask how an i386 distro handles apps which could really
benefit from P4/SSE type optimsations, but I've just noticed
ctsim-pentium3 & ctsim-pentium4, which seems like a good solution.

- Still looking for a sponsor!

Tim