RFS: albumize, an mp3 organizing tool

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor!

Albumize is a tool to organize and fix that big mess you call an mp3 collection. :)
Its a command line tool to rename/retag or check albums with CDDB support.

This python-based tool became a necessity because my mp3 collection was simply too big to
be organized by hand. I designed albumize to be a swiss army knife of mp3
organization.

I find that I most commonly use it for tasks like the following:

Retag based on Directory Name.
Searching through my todo and finding albums that lookup in CDDB, then renaming and retaging to my format Finding/removing albums with common problems (missing tracks, mismatched bitrates, etc)

I have found this to be a massive time saver, and think others will enjoy it.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

-Dirk