RFS(3): aespipe -- encryption tool

Hi list,

I'm still trying to find a sponsor for aespipe, a small encryption
tool that understands the format of loop-aes encrypted disk images.
It can decrypt these images and encrypt existing partitions for use
with loop-aes. It's also useful as a generic crypto pipe.

The package is relatively simple and linda/lintian clean. You can
find it here:

  deb http://hinterhof.net/~max/debian ./
  deb-src http://hinterhof.net/~max/debian ./

Quoting from my ITP (#215755):

> * Package name    : aespipe
>   Version         : 2.1c
>   Upstream Author : Jari Ruusu <jari.ruusu@pp.inet.fi>
> * URL             : http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/aespipe
> * License         : GPL
>   Description     : AES-encryption tool for encrypted tar/cpio and loop-aes images
>
>  aespipe is an AES (Rijndael) encrypting/decrypting program that
>  reads from standard input and writes to standard output.
>  .
>  It can create and restore encrypted tar or cpio archives and
>  encrypt/decrypt loop-aes compatible encrypted disk images.
>  .
>  Together with the loop-aes-source package it can non-destructively
>  encrypt an existing (cleartext) harddrive partition.

Cheers
Max

--
Max Vozeler <max@hinterhof.net>           http://hinterhof.net/~max
GnuPG B7CDA2DC : 308E 81E7 B979 63BC A0E6  ED88 9D5B D511 B7CD A2DC