Re: RFS: wmakerconf, wmakerconf-data, comparator

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the three source packages wmakerconf
> [2.9-3], wmakerconf-data [0.80.0-2], and comparator [2.2-1] (each produces
> one binary package of the same name).  The first two are upgrades (the
> first closes a priority Important bug) and the third closes an ITP.

FWIW, wmakerconf and wmakerconf-data are ranked #82 and #83 by "Vote" in
the x11 section by the popularity-contest results [1] (out of 613
packages, that puts them at the 87th percentile).  A lot of people would
benefit if someone could sponsor these packages [2], even just for one
upload.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~apenwarr/popcon/results.x11.html
[2] deb-src http://borex.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/ unstable main

regards,