Re: RFS: albumize, an mp3 organizing tool

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 12:27:36PM -0800, Dirk Morris wrote:
> Its a command line tool to rename/retag or check albums with CDDB support.
> This python-based tool became a necessity because my mp3 collection was
> simply too big to
> be organized by hand. I designed albumize to be a swiss army knife of mp3
> organization.

I can't upload your package but this seems very interesting to me. The
first question that comes to mind is: does albumize support Ogg Vorbis
and FLAC? I'd be an avid user of it if so.

If it only supports MP3, you'll be shutting out a large portion of
people with gigantic music collections from the user base of this
program :)

To put it in other words, it should (more or less) be a command line
version of easytag, which is available in the archive.

--
Joshua Kwan