Re: /usr/include/linux/irq.h Question.

also sprach Eric Dickner <ejdickner@yahoo.com> [2004.10.10.1614 +0200]:
> I have an unsupported modem driver (Broadcom 2412 on 2.4.27-1-686)
> I thought I't try to hack...or at least explore and get some idea
> how it works.

Ah, Broadcom again. Perfect example of how shitty hardware is best
supported by shitty software.

> Why is this file is incuded by other /usr/include/*
> files?
>
> Is there a place to find information on files that
> contain such concise instructions?

/usr/share/doc/linux-kernel-headers/README.Debian
/usr/share/doc/libc6/README.Debian.gz

If it's a kernel driver, it should use the kernel-headers-2.x.xx-xxx
package's files.

If it's a userspace driver, it's just plain broken.

`. `'`